Subject: Re: [Leica] Rules of the Group
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:02:50 -0800

Thanks, Ted, for the encouragement.  And, yes, I will let you know if I
am coming your way.  Thanks.

BTW,  should you decide to come down our way you will no doubt have to
pass through my area -- so anytime you are near Gig Harbor, let me know,
too.  It is a beautiful place to photograph.

Ted in Olalla