Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:47:09 -0600

er.. Eric.
As I've said before. This is not a contest and there are no rules.  Pictures
of people, (especially wee ones) are far better than pictures of trees and
rocks.

Pictures of sunsets and trees and rocks are just our documentation of how
well God did his job.

People pictures require special effort.

Regards,

Sonny