Subject: [Leica] PAW1,2,3,
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:25:19 +1100

John Strauss wrote
snip>For week 1 I'd have to side with the alternate. Strong colors are what make
it work the main shot is to drab to portray the subject well. I might like
to see a little cropped off the left side since it gets dark over there and
the subject is leaning the other direction...<snip

Thanks for your comments John. I agree with you. As it is early in the 'PAW' program, I guess I was being a bit
lazy (no excuse). I really nedded a step ladder to get the framing I wanted. Being 'picked up'  on the LUG
definitely sharpens ones technique. Thanks for the comments on PAW2 where you said:
>My favorite of the group is your week 2 main. It shows a good example of  any
child being involved in this subject, a puzzle. Good framing, not to  square
(with the puzzle) and his hands are both busy...it's a good shot.<
This is a favourite subject of mine, which in some ways makes it harder because it gets very familiar.
Thanks again,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA