Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:39:20 +0100

Hi Eric,

I am glad that you took my criticism in the right way. At the end of the day we
all have different tastes, and the most important constituency you have to please
with your work is yourself. If you want to shoot 52 weeks of baby pictures, that
is your prerogative. Likewise with Anne Geddes; I personally hate her work, but
obviously judging by the number of books and calendars she sells, I am in a
minority.

The most important things is that you are putting film through your Leica and
showing the LUG the results, regardless of what *I* think of them.

Cheers,
Nathan