Subject: [Leica] First question
From: Jens Putzier <jens.putzier@putzier.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:42:22 +0100

Hello,

I recently joined this list and since I only have one lens and one
camera there are many questions I have.

Let me begin with the first one:

I have a R5 that I bought because it came in like new condition with box
and papers and it was much cheaper than the R8 and not too large.

Since I wear glasses, I find it very hard to see the picture in the
finder and all the viewfinder displays. I guess the viewfinder is not
what you would call high eyepoint....

Could anyone of you say, whether the R8 viewfinder is more high eyepoint
and maybe even brighter?

If so, I might try to trade the R5 in for a R8.

Thanks for reading,

Jens Putzier

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] First question)