Subject: [Leica] Re: Selecting print size
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:50:56 -0600

Adam:

>Some images just seem to
>want to be small and some large - but I never feel comfortable with what I've
>selected.

Then make another size until you feel comfortable.  If you *never* feel
comfortable and are always second guessing yourself, why?  It's your art.
It's nice to hear what other people think, but at the end of the day, it's
your opinion that counts the most.

Unless you're selling your prints.  Then it's the opinion of your customers
and accountant that matter.  :)

Eric

Message from Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com> ([Leica] Selecting print size)