Subject: [Leica] Selecting print size
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:53:43 -0800

I was talking with a friend today about what size to make a print. I had printed
the PAW 3 image as a 5 x 7 since I knew I was going to make a final print and I
was going to be doing a lot of trial and error.

But it looks about right at that size. I think tomorrow I'll do an 8 x 10 but
I'm wondering about fitting size of print to the image. Some images just seem to
want to be small and some large - but I never feel comfortable with what I've
selected.

I was thinking that pictures with lots of fiddly bits would do better small and
ones with open space would do better large where they could, I don't know,
"breathe" for want of a better term.

Thoughts on this?

Thanks

Adam