Subject: Re: [Leica] Film survey
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:09:57 -0500

Ted Grant wrote:

"The choice of E100SW for snow is an interesting choice as I'd have thought
it would create "warm looking magenta tinted snow?"

Ted et all, the beauty of E100SW for snowy scenes in arctic climes is that it does a
pretty good job of eliminating that godawful blue cast and, no, without magenta
creeping in. It's propensity to go magenta for more normal scenes effectively is
balanced out by the bluishness of the snow. I far prefer this to warming filters.

Emanuel