Subject: RE: [Leica] How to tell rangefinder separation?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:58:35 -0500

Looking in the front rangefinder window you will probably notice some gold
'dust' -speckling. According to Sherry Krauter, there is no cure. She says
there are some folks who say they can strip the mutha down and reassemble
it, but her view - if I am quoting her correctly - is that the rangefinder
will never be the same.

Of course it may be quite a while before yours gives up the ghost, so don't
plan the funeral yet...

B. D.