Subject: RE: [Leica] Robert Stevens' PAW Wk 2
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:06:27 -0500

No nightmares, John, and no Sears shots. - But I would hardly call that an
"open mouth when eating shot." It is a cute, candid moment - a few of the
child as a child. And, again we disagree, I don't buy the 'only take of a
child what you would take of an adult' line. I would certainly shoot kids in
the bath tub - for the family. I wouldn't shoot adults in the bathtub -
unless they specifically asked me to. ;-)...

But, like everything else, this is certainly a matter of taste and choice.
You want your kid picks with the faces clean, the hair brushed and parted,
and the smile angelic, then take them that way. They're your kids and your
photos.

B. D.