Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Ravenel's PAW 2 Posting
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:40:23 -0000

William,

I feel exactly the same!

A nice study in concentration, this, the contrast between Granddad watching
the lad's fingers intently, whilst his own experienced hand makes the chords
without him having to think about it. All the boy's attention is on the
music and we can feel the effort he is putting into getting it right. Like
several of this week's pictures, this is one whose value will grow for you
with time.  Concentratin' not grinnin' !!

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html