Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] PAW - Week 2 - Slide One
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:32:44 -0000

John,

I agree with your crit of the main image - I like it very much, particularly
because of the contrast between the fluidity of the natural elements - and
their shadows - and the geometric regularity of the man-made structures. It
doesn't appear flat on my monitor - well controlled contrast would be my
assessment.

Lots to enjoy in your alt image too. The dark block has got to stay, not
just for its own sake - though I think you're right and it does balance the
composition - but because, however you cropped it, it would also remove
elements, and change proportions, thereby undermining the rest of the
picture.

Regards,
Richard

Richard Ogden