Subject: [Leica] [OT] PAW - Week 2 - Slide One
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:48:50 -0600

Week Two, here and almost gone already...

A few shots from my first roll of Pan-F. Theme this week could be "Shadows &
Buildings". Separate links this week for you lazy peeps & 800x600 users ;)
For the full site hit the link at the far bottom.

http://slideone.com/PAWimages/week02.02.html
Self Crit: I like the main tree's top being cut off and having the shadow
reveal the details. It might help if the brightness of the upper right
corner was toned down. The image seems a little flat...

http://slideone.com/PAWimages/week02alt.02.html
Self Crit: I like the boldness of the image and the repetition of the
streetlights. I thought about cropping the dark object off the lower right,
or does it help with balance...?

Stuff: M6. 1st shot 50/2, 2nd shot 28/2. Ilford Pan-F Plus.

Comments Wanted... Let 'er Rip

- --
John
Chicago, IL