Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-related books for sale (Koudelka + Ray-Jones)
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:13:50 +0000

Whilst in Prague a couple of years ago I visited Josef's exhibition of the
Black Triangle photographs and bought a book of the exhibition for about
$15. A strange concertina book with a plain and very cheap brown cardboard
cover. Last year I had the great pleasure of spending a day in Josef's
company together with fellow Magnum photographers Ian Berry and Bryn
Campbell, and Josef kindly signed the book telling me that it now sells
unsigned in NY for $500 and he knows that he has never signed another one.
Now what must that be worth?!

Gerry
www.gwpics.com