Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:23:00 -0500

Tim Atherton wrote:

> [...]

Correct TTL exposure, yes. That's not so hard.

The question is, can it do a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio and, from what I glean
from the link you posted, I don't think so. I think you have to use the
positioning of the units to establish the desired lighting ratio which
is really a step back about 30 years.

- --
Rolfe Tessem	|	Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com	|	96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029	|	New York, NY 10014

Message from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN)
Message from "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN)