Subject: [Leica] M3 door recovering
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:48:26 +1300

Rolfe wrote:

> Well, it was bound to happen some day. My M3 developed Vulcanite disease
> on the door recently, starting as one chip and going downhill quickly
> from there.

Thanks for this info Rolfe, mine started shedding about 12 months ago and
has going downhill fast recently. I was wondering if their was a better
alternative to the M6 covering yesterday, and then kazaam--there's the info
I needed. Gotta love the LUG.

Cheers,
Gary

"People have never been more poor and still we keep hearing about how the
economy, this abstract entity, is doing better than ever, and while the rich
are building summer houses they are also building ghettos for the rest of
us."

- --Anonymous

OO
[_]<|