Subject: RE: [Leica] NEW M7 MAJOR CROCK-POT CROW PARMESAN
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:01:48 +1300

I wonder if they'll make one available for the UK market, "Mind the Gap"
would be good. I'm sure John would love a Canadian version: "The door is
ajar, eh"

Cheers,
Gary

Doug wrote:
> Your door is a jar.
>
> Anonymous

JC wrote>
> I have heard, from reliable sources that cannot be revealed, that the M7
> will use an audible shutter speed indication. Apparently they went to some
> trouble to track down the Japanese person responsible for the voice alerts
> in Nissan cars from the eighties....

"People have never been more poor and still we keep hearing about how the
economy, this abstract entity, is doing better than ever, and while the rich
are building summer houses they are also building ghettos for the rest of
us."

- --Anonymous

OO
[_]<|