Subject: [Leica] Picture a week, sorta
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:44:37 -0500

Welcoming us into this weeks presentation is our friend Ronald, starting off
our presentation with his inviting grin.

Engaging us with her bemused smile is our server, Kathy.

The OK cafe has a very attentive staff.  They even noticed my need for
captivating models.

The after meal refreshments were served by a captivating staff that had
needs of their own.

However, not everyone was pleased by the silence of a leica shutter sound.

As always, electrons need to be sent.  You know your duty, use that send
key.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Picture a week, sorta)