Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week 2 - Jeffery
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:20:02 +1100

>This week's PAW depicts an exercise in humiliation at a local chess
>tournament hosted by the college.
>
>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_2.html
>
>All comments and suggestions always welcomed. I'll work on some alternates
>from the tournament, but this one is what caught my eye first.
>
>Jeffery Smith
>New Orleans, LA
>

>--

Jeff,

Well Helen and I both love this shot. The girls expression "says it
all", and to top it off, the poor bloke has just realized his fate.
Were you using a leica body -- if so, it would fit in FOM2 sooo
nicely ;-)

Cheers and here's luck
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

The Family of Man 2 Exhibit for Year one is now showing:

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html