Subject: [Leica] O series problem
From: jeff williams <jeffwill@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:13:46 +0100

Bonjour the LUG

I finally got around to trying the B setting on my O series to take some night shots (marked by Z on the lever).
When the film came out of the tank I was dismayed to find that all my night shots are only a 6mm band. The remaining 30mm
are blank in each frame.
Anyone successfully used the bulb function on an O? I think I've got a problem, covered by warranty I hope!

Regards
Jeff  (the kiwi who lives near Marseille)