Subject: [Leica] Belated O series PAW photos
From: jeff williams <jeffwill@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:23:55 +0100

Hello LUG

My first PAW photos, all taken on my O series, were delayed by a hard disk
failure.  Amazing how big 30GB seems when I only had 4GB before!

Have not had time to work out how to build a web site yet but it will
happen in the next few weeks. All the photos have been put onto Yahoo
Photos.

Try			 http://fr.photos.yahoo.com/jeffwill_nz

I can see this PAW is going to be expensive. The scans are all done on a
cheap Canon D660U flatbed and the quality is disappointing compared to
other photos put up as PAWs. So a scanner is on the list of things to get
real soon now...

All these photos were taken between Dec 30, 2001 and Jan 11, 2002 except
for two old ones I did not have the heart to delete. Film was T-Max400
developped in T-Max developper (rated 400).

The market photos were taken in Auriol where I live just north of
Marseille. The model was shot in a store window in Marseille. The french
dejeuner is my favourite.

All comments welcome. If you think they are all crap tell me!

Regards
Jeff le kiwi