Subject: Re: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl Site
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:48:00 -0700

Many great/notsogreat artists had/have horrible personalities and despicable
beliefs. That is the way humans are. If we are going to be picky, our
museum's walls will be pretty bare.

As example in a unrelated field, Ian Tyson is about the biggest jerk I ever
have had the displeasure of meeting. A very good folk now country singer if
you care for that sort of thing. Jonathan Richman of course is a notable
exception. This unassuming delightful chap is simply marvellous to hear and
to meet.

John Collier