Subject: Re: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl Site
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:02:52 -0700

BD, I strongly disagree. Hitler was a terrible painter! I am not kidding,
his work stunk.

John Collier

I like some of Leni's work and the two of her films I have seen were
incredible. I also like Wagner's music but he, and his family, seem to be
about the most screwed up people on the face of the earth. Still enjoy the
music though...