Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael's PAW for week 2
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:58:11 -0000

The unusual viewpoint and extremes of tone give this picture great immediate
impact, and the lit pages are well-placed in the frame. The lit tops of the
chair backs make a nice border for the main subject, and I would take
everything to dead black beyond them, especially at the base of the print
where the chair seat is visible. With such a graphic image, you might
consider tilting the frame to the right a little, so that the table tops
become parallel to the print edges. I think the picture succeeds in
achieving your aim, but I think it has great graphic beauty as well.

Richard
Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html