Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Large difference in film speed with Efke KB 25
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:20:27 -0500

Mine are dated 4/04.  Apparently Fotokemika had to move their production
facility from downtown Zagreb to the suburbs.  During the process they were
shut down for two years.  They only recently restarted production.  This
interrupton may be why Freestyle stopped carrying the film.

Who knows if that explains our different results.  Its still great stuff.
Much finer grain than Pan-F for example.  Gentle development is the key for
me.

Mike D