Subject: [Leica] Re: Large difference in film speed with Efke KB 25
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:29:53 -0500

- --
MIke Durling wrote: "I'm wondering if there is some difference
between the old and new batches".

Mike;  you may have hit it on the head. Perhaps Fotokemika Zagreb's
quality control leaves something to be desired. The 100' rolls in my
freezer have an expiration date of 1/02. I have 4 in the freezer plus
1 that I just loaded into cassettes. I guess I should use them
carefully because i may never find another film/developer combination
I like as much

Bob

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Large difference in film speed with Efke KB 25)