Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens cover for 35mm Summicron shade.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:35:34 -0700

The 12524 did not come with a hood cap. The 12526 hood for the Asph 35/2 did
come with hood cover 14043. This hood cover will fit on your 12524 but will
not mount as securely. The Ash hood has larger, sharper nubs at the front to
hold the hood cap on. So you can order a new hood/hood cap assembly or just
the hood cap; both are available new from Leica.

John Collier