Subject: [Leica] Ilford Delta 3200 developing
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 06:56:53 -0800

I was given a roll of Delta 3200 and shot it on my vacation.  I would like
some developing advice.  I have three developers on hand: D-76, Microdol and
Rodinal.  I think I know not to use the Rodinal unless I want the whole
picture to consist of about 4 grains.  Has anyone had experience with the
other two?  Since I don't think I will be using that film again, as I don't
do much of photographing in caves, I don't want to buy a large quantity of a
developer that I can't use for the other films I use a lot (T-max 100 and
PanF).  Also, in my small town I don't think I could find many different
developers.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Aram

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Ilford Delta 3200 developing)