Subject: Re: [Leica] New to the Group
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:08:13 -0500

David - welcome.  If taking worthy pictures was the test of who could own a
Leica man o man I would be in trouble and have lots of equipment to turn
into the photo nazis!!!  I think ( check the archives on this one) that the
only criteria is having one good eye, a hand, film and some $ - you don't
even need a battery.  That's it. Also it should be noted that anytime a male
has two females in their life WANTING to buy Leica stuff - just say Go
Girl(s).
Ernie Nitka -worthless photographer extraordinaire

- -- http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka