Subject: Re: [Leica] my first Noctilux pictures & Gamma settings...
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:23:09 -0800

I have recently switched back to a Macintosh environment after 5 years of
being a PC person. I've been using ImageReady to look at pictures that PC
people put on the web, and it knows how to convert. Most news and
commercial website photographs are exposed so that it doesn't really matter
what your display gamma might be; it's rare for it to matter.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] my first Noctilux pictures & Gamma settings...)