Subject: [Leica] Lesson 1: Plane of focus...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:18:28 -0600

Well I just looked over my first roll with the M. Exposures were ok using
Kodak 400CN Portra but my focus was off. Not on everything but the shots
within 3-4 ft shot wide open with an off center subject. I guess I'll need
to remember to set the focus slightly in front of the subject when shooting
off center at close range. Otherwise I'm very happy with the M. Till the
next roll...
- --
John
Chicago, IL