Subject: Re: [Leica] leica related injury
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:56:25 -0800

on 12/26/01 11:38 PM, kyle cassidy at kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu thoughtfully
wrote:

> here is how to affect a leica-related-injury which will be certian to
> impress christianne ampour at the office xmas party:

We are all waiting, with baited breath I'm sure, for your posting of these
photos of the week!

I'm sure a candid photo of a launched rubber hose would make a nice touch as
well.

Kyle, you're definitely on a roll with these postings. Always appreciated.

Now the bruise would be especially good if you could look in the mirror and
read "Leica" on your thigh. Now THERE would be a picture!

Laughing,

Adam

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] leica related injury)