Subject: Re: [Leica] Back
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:32:56 -0800

Rob Appleby wrote:

>>> Well, I've been unsubscribed for quite a long time, since March I think.
> Very busy year in India and Pakistan and Italy, taking pictures and other
> commitments. Just got out of hospital after a hep A infection picked up in
> Pakistan.<<

Hi Rob,
Welcome back old buddy glad to hear your alive and still kicking, after all
at your age given you were, I believe 96, when you left.  By now that brings
you up to the grand age of 97.  Keeper goin' mate I'm right behind you! ;-)
Is that correct? ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant