Subject: [Leica] Back
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:17:25 +0100

Hello everyone

Happy Christmas (a bit late) and New Year

Well, I've been unsubscribed for quite a long time, since March I think.
Very busy year in India and Pakistan and Italy, taking pictures and other
commitments. Just got out of hospital after a hep A infection picked up in
Pakistan.

Still using Leica M, still shooting slide.

So it's a new year soon and at least no-one can tell us this time round it's
the _real_ millennium. Good to be back on the sLUGfest.

- -- Rob

http://www.robertappleby.com
Mobile (Italy) 348 336 7990

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] Back)