Subject: Re: [Leica] re: dilema
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 14:30:19 -0500

On Monday 24 December 2001 02:07 pm, Ted Grant wrote:

> Today with the quality of 35mm films, colour & B&W, practically anyone can
> shoot everything on 35 without fear. Hand held or otherwise.

Amen to that.  I recently did a group portrait of 18 politicians, using both
an R8 and 35 Summicron and a rented Bronica outfit.  Scans of the  Leica
negatives looked so good that I never bothered doing anything with the 120.
Best of all, after the framed 9" x 12" print was matted framed and delivered,
the check arrived promptly.

Roy

Message from Phil Marcus <pmarcus@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] re: dilema)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] re: dilema)