Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 51
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 09:57:46 -0600

re: http://www.sonc.com/paw/Carey.htm

Yes, Jeffery that is 800 Fuji Xtra.  I was playing with color correcting it,
but the various color temps of the lights in the living room made it
impossible, so I tried the mode change to BW, and I liked that.  Turns out
the shot in BW is far nicer than the color version. Thanks for the comments
and Merry Christmas!

Sonny