Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW 51
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:07:17 -0600

I've been struggling this week with first, a hard-drive crash, then fighting
to get DSL installed, and finally. my web hosting company "upgraded" the
email server.  To do that, they stalled the List mail, which clogged my
mailbox, which... oh, Lord, you just don't want to know

I have been seeing all these wonderful subjects on the various lists, and I
know you think I was biting my tongue, but I truly was unable to respond to
email in my accustomed fashion.  I hope you have missed me.....

To those who posted compliments, I deeply appreciate them.

To those who have expressed ambivalence about continuing their P.A.W.  I
hope  you reconsider. You  cannot realize what an inspiration you've been to
me this year.  Please stay with it.  I know it's hard.  It is hard for me.
But your work keeps me moving. I am eager to see your work.  Please
continue.

To the several people who have privately emailed me about joining the PAW, I
say, GO!  DO IT!   I have not done anything in the past ten years that meant
more to the improvement of my craft than the Picture A Week Project.

I have one more week after this to finish 2001, but here are a few shots
from Natchitoches.

The first, is my Picture A Week.  It is of the lovely  newest member of our
family.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/Carey.htm

Eric, my youngest son has been seen on these pages as an athlete, and other
roles.  This is a different view of him. Well, maybe not.
http://www.sonc.com/crucifer.htm

I promised more of this, and I came through.
http://www.sonc.com/Nat_with_lights.htm

Finally, here's a shot I have been promising for a while.  It is part of the
other side of the lights from last weeks' panorama.

http://www.sonc.com/Manger.htm

With warmest regards this Holiday,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com