Subject: Re: [Leica] VII
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:19:38 -0500

on 12/17/01 9:33 AM, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> Anyone looking to look at some pretty impressive photography might make
> a trip to VIIphoto.com,

Been away for sometime but flooded with K's for LUG noise; however, among
the clutter was this URL posted by you.  THANKS...I had meant to find their
site but like most things it was not that important sure glad you pointed
me to it.  It displays what pictures can do, inform, involve and
investigate,  great examples by some of the finest working shooters
today...do they all use only  l****, who gives a ......

Speaking of only using, do you still use Tri-X, if so I need to talk to you.

Best of the season to you and your family in the future.

Steven