Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:16:48 -0500

on 12/16/01 1:56 PM, John Straus at Mail@SlideOne.com wrote:

> Although a new guy here I'd have to side with a patch for a few reasons.

I don't know why we should go to the trouble of designing a patch, after all
those who wish to find companionship with the LUG can just add black gaffer
tape to their bag or get a red Leica patch from Leica USA to decorate their
best choice of the RIGHT bag.  This would allow those wanting to remain
anonymous immediate access to their desired identification mode and after an
investment in time and money those desiring to standout could satisfy their
desire to be part of the group.;<)

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander