Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - SoCal Galleries
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:55:46 -0800

Another good bet is the Los Angeles Central Library. The Getty also has
a gallery there currently showing a California photographer by the name
of Weston. On the main floor, two California photographers are showing
on the Library's current Neighborhood Project. One is San Pedro, by me,
with only one Leica shot, the rest 120 and 4x5. The other, by Gerard
Burkhart, on North Hollywood, was shot mainly with the M6 with a 35mm
Asp. 'cron.

 Slobodan Dimitrov