Subject: [Leica] [Viewfinder question] New to the M line and the LUG
From: Simon ALIBERT <simonalibert@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:58:27 +0200

Hi all,

(Firstly, my English is pretty basic, hope I'll be comprehensible :)

I'm planning to buy a M6 with a Summicron 35mm.
But, I hesitate between two viewfinder magnification, the 0.58 and the 0.72.
Later, I'll probably had a 50mm to my gear and a wide wide lens like the 21
Elmarit..
do you have any good advices for my case ?
Btw I don't wear glasses :-)

Of course, I tried to find the 0.58 models in my favourite reseller, but
they just do the 0.72 one, which does help me a lot :-(

Last things, I don't want to start a war, but do you thinks it will be
possible to use "M" glasses on a digital body on day ?
Except with the "S1" :-)

Thanks in advance, best regards..

- --
Simon Alibert