Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: frugal plug
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:51:08 -0500

I think (but may be mistaken) that the whole point of encouraging people to
participate in a PAW project was to get them to actually try shooting film
on a regular basis, to force them to take them to take out their cameras on
a more frequently.  A PAW would make sense for someone like me, who hasen't
exposed a roll of film in about 3 months.  The purchase of my digicam has
had a lot to do with that, but I haven't used it either in over a  month.

I don't think a PAW is meant for people who already shoot tons of film, or
working pros.

dan c.