Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Vuescan question
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:16:34 -0500

I have been using Vuescan for a long time, but only today have I bothered
to upgrade to a recent version (currently 7.3.7).  This version is
significanty better than the earlier ones, and I heartily recommend trying
it out with your scanner if you haven't already.  I use it with a Minolta
Scan Dual II.

dan c.