Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 Leica Calendar
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 06:10:15 -0800

Dan Khong wrote:
>>> I just had the opportunity to see next year's calendar. IMO, it sure
beats
> the 2001 one by a wide margin. Page after page, the shots remind me of
> Leica lenses and what they are capable of capturing. This is certainly a
> keeper.<<<<<

Hi Dan,
I think Leica should use the FOM calendar which Alastair posted recently, as
it would be the best "Leica Calendar" I've seen in ages. Certainly blows the
last half dozen Leica designed calendars out of the water. Actually Leica
would do well to think about that for next year as part of their sponsor
contribution. Sure wouldn't do them any harm and would be some of the best
advertising for the camera they'd have accomplished in years.

Actually the FOM calendar is a smashing good collection of excellent Leica
images, a great cross section of subjects and film use. It makes a Leica
look like it can be used in almost every conceivable location one can
imagine and by every conceivable human being.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant