Subject: Re: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these troubled times?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:44:45 -0500

Come on, George - Let's keep this on the up and up. Of course
journalists have opinions, and of course publications have stated
editorial opinions - and often those converge. But this guy was a hired
photographic publicist, paid by Greenpeace to be at their demo so that
they could then make sure that everyone had photos of their demo - to
promote their cause. Whole different ballgame.

And the Greenpeace "newspaper" is hardly a newspaper - it is a public
relations organ that exists to promote Greenpeace.