Subject: Re: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these Troubled Times
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:41:39 -0500

The only Constitutionally based "freedom of the press" in the U. S. is
the freedom to publish that which you find out - or photograph - without
prior restraint. While there are 'shield laws,' and 'sunshine laws'
guaranteeing that certain meetings, etc., are open to the public, there
is NO Constitutionally guaranteed right to find out things which people
don't want one to find out.

B. D.