Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica M3
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:01:51 -0600

When I offered to buy the M3 and M1 from my old prof, he asked why I
would want such antiquated cameras which could not be worth much of
anything, and felt guilty when I paid him $2000 for the two. I see mint
M1 bodies going for more than the M3. I bought them because they were
available at a reasonable price, and because neither camera had more
than a few rolls total run through them.