Subject: [Leica] Completely OT: Help Sought
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:21:56 -0500

Hello Everyone,

When trying to post  messages to another camera related list, the IDCC, my mail is returned as "undeliverable" and the following message appears on the returned mail:

"550 5.7.1 Mail refused; black-holed by RELAYS.ORDB.ORG"

Can any list member explain what is going on and how to remedy the situation ?

Interestingly, until about 2 weeks ago I had no problems posting to the IDCC.

TIA.

Regards,
Akhil

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Completely OT: Help Sought)