Subject: Re: [Leica] Reviews on NEW Winder for M6...?
From: "Peter Brock" <p.j.brock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:58:04 -0800

John
I never really thought to wonder about this question and have always just
used the handle to hold the camera dangling from my right wrist (strap
wrapped around of course).  I have had the Nocitlux on it when I am carrying
it like this and did not think twice about it.  So, I don't think that the
strength of the handle is an issue -- but if you learn differently please
let me know.
Peter