Subject: [Leica] SoCal Camera Stores
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:42:42 -0800

Thanks for all who gave me suggestions.  I tried to reply to you personally,
but I might have missed a few.  Hope we have a nice drive down and I hope to
be able to get away and see some great stores.  (any store is better than
Yakima.  We have even lost our Penney's, Nordstroms, Lamonts, Mervyns...
The place is closing up)  I haven't been able to scrape together the bucks
for that R7 yet the everyone told me I should get.  After Christmas I'll be
able to save up.  Maybe I'll get a chance to handle an R8 and I'll really be
confused.

Aram